DeWitt has three public parks available throughout the city:
- Teresa H. Wollenburg Memorial Park is our newest park, located between the Swimming Pool and Community Center and was opened in 2014.
- Peterson Park is located next to our south ball diamond. It has playground equipment, picnic shelters and a small camping area with 4 electrical hookups. ELECTRIC HOOK-UPS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED, WE DO NOT TAKE RESERVATIONS. The nearest waste dump site is located in Wilber, NE. (7 miles away)
- Rossitter Park is located at the corner of E. Lancaster and N. Concord.
- ELECTRICAL HOOK-UP FEES ARE $15/NIGHT.
- PAYPORT—TO PAY ONLINE FOR CAMPING FEES PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE OR THE ONE BELOW. A SMALL FEE WILL APPLY.